Muscle Car Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryChat RoomRoad Burner GameLatest imagesNew PostsSearchRegisterLog in

The Autism Race Car Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elcobra44
Central Scrutinizer
elcobra44

Number of posts : 323
Vehicle : 2006 Dodge Charger R/T
Registration date : 2007-12-21

The Autism Race Car Project Empty
PostSubject: The Autism Race Car Project   The Autism Race Car Project Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:33 pm

The Autism Race Car Project Pinto005

To Whom It May Concern:

My son Zachary and I are involved in a project For Autism Awareness.This project is a 2 seat mini stock racecar .The reason for the Pinto Racecar is To where the kids and moms can ride in a all out race car and not be afraid of it.The proceeds from the money raised will be donated to various charities.These Charities include several Autism Groups like Autism Society of

America www.autism-society.org Sadler Foundation www.sadlerfoundation.com Autism Solution Centers www.autismsolutioncenters.com Cure Autism Now www.cureautismnow.org Plus many more charities will receive monies from this project.We will take this car to area tracks across Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi and other states across the south.

Zachary loves this car and is working harder than I have ever seen him work before. This car was Zach’s idea so he and others could ride in a race car.We started on the car in June and are going to try to finish the Car soon.So we can raise money at some local car shows and other events around the area.I will also do some trade shows like in Birmingham, Al, Memphis, Tn and other shows around here.If you are interested in helping with this project contact me Paul Noah @ 256 312 3164 or email me @ pjaz@bellsouth.net.You can get more information and updated pictures at www.autismracecar.com Thanks Zachary and Paul Noah
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422522

The Autism Race Car Project
Page 1 of 1