Muscle Car Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryChat RoomRoad Burner GameLatest imagesNew PostsSearchRegisterLog in

Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ktraver97ss
VIP
VIP
ktraver97ss

Number of posts : 13
Vehicle : 1997 Camaro SS
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions   Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:39 am

Perfect Auto Finish
Ultimate paint cleaner:Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions PaintCleaner$15
A mild abrasive deep cleaner to be used after washing and clay procedure. Contains polishing oils to restore a wet look shine while cleaning the finish. Simply apply about a quarter size amount of product on an applicator pad, work product into the finish in back and forth motion, remove right away with a micro fiber towel. Work in small sections at a time. Not in direct sunlight.
Ultimate Paint Sealant:$10Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions PaintSealant
A highly reflective finish that will also provide superior protection lasting up to 6 times longer than any wax. Apply a small amount on an applicator pad, do the entire car and let it sit for app 20 minutes. Remove with a micro fiber towel. (Recommended using paint cleaner prior to using this product for the first time)
Ultimate Spray and Shine:$8Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions Spraynshine
Water based non protective product used as a lubricant for clay bar, and for removing smudge marks, finger prints, and dust. Use whenever necessary, simply spray and wipe with a micro fiber towel.
Poly –Seal Spray:$15Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions Polyseal
A petroleum based product that includes some of the properties in my paint sealant. A coat of poly seal offers added protection to your finish, giving the paint sealant added depth and brilliance. Use this once a month or whenever you want to “refresh” your finish. Continued use of poly-Seal will keep your car in show room condition. SHAKE WELL. Spray and wipe with micro fiber towel.
Ultimate Dressing:$10Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions Dressing
A water based dressing safe for all rubber, molded plastic, and vinyl. Shake and spray on your engine, tires, wheel wells> use an applicator pad to apply on dash, inside door trim, rubber seals and other interior parts made of same. Will not stain or harm paint.

Ultimate leather cleaner:$8Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions LeatherCleaner
A neutral medium alkaline cleaner safe for all leather and vinyl. Simply spray and wipe clean.
Ultimate leather conditioner:$15Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions LeatherConditioner
A Lanolin based conditioner ideal for all leather to ensure oils are kept in leather to prevent from drying out. Use after the leather cleaner. Apply a small amount on a pad, work into the leather, continue until you are done, then go back and buff with a soft towel to a satin shine.
Clay Bar:$15Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions Clay
Automotive clay is specially formulated to remove surface contaminants from the finish, ensuring the finish is as clean as possible. This critical step is key is obtaining the most reflective shine on your vehicle. After car is washed, get a bucket of water and car wash soap solution, have your spray and shine handy. Flatten a small piece of clay in your palm; remove all jewelry from your hands. Lather a section of the car you are working on with soap solution. Dip the clay in the solution as well, now spray the clay and the section of the car you are about to clay, (NOTICE NOW MUCH I EMPHASIZE LOTS OF LURICATION)now rub the clay back and forth, when it starts to feel like its hesitating, repeat the procedure. Continue over entire car. When you’re finished, do a quick wash to remove clay residue, dry and your ready to deep clean.
p.s. If you drop the clay, throw it out, it will pick up millions of tiny dirt particles, which will harm your finish, use it wisely.
Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions MF1
Micro Fiber: $5 is the softest most absorbent material on the market. Nothing comes close to this product for drying and or removing polish, wax/sealant or cleaning windows. They can be used over and over again, wash as you would any towel just don’t use fabric softener.
Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions WW
Waffle Weave Micro Fiber $20 : 20"x36" Great for drying vehicles. Will not scratch and super absorbent.
Back to top Go down
elcobra44
Central Scrutinizer
elcobra44

Number of posts : 323
Vehicle : 2006 Dodge Charger R/T
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions   Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:39 pm

Quote :
Ultimate Dressing:$10Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions Dressing
A water based dressing safe for all rubber, molded plastic, and vinyl. Shake and spray on your engine, tires, wheel wells> use an applicator pad to apply on dash, inside door trim, rubber seals and other interior parts made of same. Will not stain or harm paint.
A lot of people ask me what paint I've used to give my intake manifold the look it has.. Well, it's not paint! This is one of very few products I use on my car. I use PAF's Ultimate Dressing on my tires, engine bay and my flat black accessories, like the chin spoiler and grille.

Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions 2422522_145_full

Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions 2422522_149_full

Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions 2422522_238_full

This product is great!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422522

Perfect Auto Finish Product Descriptions
Page 1 of 1